Probation & Court Ordered Drug and Alcohol Testing
All US Drug Test Centers locations are able to provide immediate drug and alcohol testing for individuals, many times these test are required as a court order or a probation requirement. Our drug testing specialists set up testing appointments for probation & court ordered drug or alcohol tests on a daily basis.
US Drug Test Centers are conveniently located in almost every city in the United States and getting your immediate drug or alcohol test is always quick and easy. Simply call (XXX) XXX-XXXX to order your drug or alcohol test today.
Probation & Court Ordered
Many attorneys work with our US Drug Test Centers to order probation & court ordered drug and or alcohol tests for their clients. These drug tests are often ordered for the following reasons:
- Divorce Cases
- Child Custody Cases
- DUI or DWI arrests
- Child Protection Services
- Probation and Parole
- Court Ordered
What test should you order?
Your probation officer or the court order should provide you guidance on what test you should order. The most common probation & court ordered drug tests and or alcohol tests are:
- A standard 5 panel drug urine test typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines and opiates.
- A standard 10 panel drug urine test typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, & Quaaludes.
- A urine test for alcohol can be added to either the standard 5 panel drug test or the standard 10 panel drug test.
Child Custody Drug Testing
Many attorneys work with US Drug Test Centers to order probation & court ordered drug and or alcohol tests for their clients. If you are currently involved or are going to be involved in a child custody battle and are required to take a drug test, US Drug Test Centers is qualified to provide court ordered testing for cases like this. If you want to get a voluntary personal drug test to have as part of your records for a child custody case, we can provide you with that. Simply give our office a call or order your test online and you can go to one of our 20,000 collection sites to have your drug test performed. Click below to read more about Child Custody Drug Testing...
If you were involved in a DUI case, you may be required to take an alcohol or drug test for court, for probation or for other legal reasons. US Drug Test Centers can provide you with different types of alcohol testing at one of our 20,000 collection sites.
We can test for alcohol through:
US Drug Test Centers can not only test for alcohol but also for Ethyl Glucuronide or ethanol (EtG). When you are ordering your test, please specify which type of alcohol test you would like. Click below to read more about DUI Testing
Random Drug Test Programs for Individuals
Individuals that have problems with the law or going through a divorce or child custody case are often required by courts to have random drug testing and/or random alcohol testing. Customer service representatives at US Drug Test Centers work with individuals all across the United States scheduling unannounced random drug or alcohol testing. Drug test centers for random drug testing are available in all areas of the United States.
So here is how it works. You get arrested for DUI and you go to court and get probation. The judge or probation officer orders weekly random drug testing and it must be unannounced. You need a company to schedule these tests or sometimes you have to call in every day and check you color status to see if you are required to test that day. At US Drug Test Centers we have customer service representatives standing by to take your order for your drug or alcohol test to have your specimen collected at any of our testing centers throughout the United States.
If you failed your court ordered test the odds of you being thrown back in jail are quite high, it is important to stay clean. In most cases, if you fail your first drug screen (The Baseline), you won’t be penalized assuming that the time frame of the test falls under certain guidelines of when you were notified of your testing requirements. But they will require that any further test shows a decrease in drug levels from that original ‘Baseline’ test. If your next test shows a higher level or new drug you will be penalized accordingly. Make sure your testing company can provide you with the levels of detection for a positive test.
When using US Drug Test Centers for your probation or court ordered drug testing, you can be confident that we will send results to your probation officer or court officer. We can also send you a copy of your results.
Random Color Code System
You are assigned a color and you must call in every day. A recorded message will you them know which colors have to report or a random drug or alcohol test. You must report that day without exception if your color is chosen. If you do not report for the drug or alcohol test, you will violate the terms of your probation.
What if I am on vacation and my color is chosen?
This is not a problem if you are in the United States as US Drug Test Centers operates testing centers in all areas. If you are leaving the country you must make arrangement with your probation officer.
My Probation Department Does Not Have a Color System
Often the probation leaves it up to you to find a random monitoring service. US Drug Test Centers can set up for you a random testing monitoring system. Basically on a random basis we can call you in the morning when you are required to test. Our internal system sets the dates that we call you. It is important that if we call you and you don’t report for testing that day, this is an automatic failure of reporting to test and can lead to you violating the terms of your probation.
US Drug Test Centers has the most comprehensive 5 and 10 panel drug tests on the market today.
Our 5 and 10 panel drug tests include additional specimen validity testing and also testing for methamphetamines, MDMA – ecstasy and 6-Acetylmorphine (6 AM) which is the metabolite of heroin.
It is very important that you ask the probation office or the court system what drug testing panel is required and whether alcohol testing is required. If alcohol testing is required ask specifically is it to be a urine alcohol test, a blood alcohol test or a breath alcohol test. For alcohol testing always ask if EtG alcohol testing is required.
Many times the court system or probation department will also require expanded opiates or testing for pain medications as part of the required drug test.
These expanded opiate tests can be ordered as follows:
- 5 panel drug urine test with expanded opiates typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines and opiates (including heroin, codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone and Oxycodone).
- 10 panel drug urine test with expanded opiates typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, Quaaludes and (including heroin, codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone and Oxycodone).
Court ordered drug testing and requests from lawyers often require hair follicle drug testing. You need hair on your head or on your arms or legs to be eligible for hair follicle drug testing. Some of our facilities will require head hair so please let our drug testing specialists know whether or not you have at least 1.5 inches of hair on your head.
US Drug Test Centers has the most comprehensive menu of hair follicle testing:
- HAIR TEST 5 PANEL - Amphetamines (Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, MDMA and MDA), Cocaine, Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, and Heroin), PCP & Marijuana.
- HAIR TEST 5 PANEL PLUS EXP OPIATES & OXY - Amphetamines, Cocaine, PCP, Marijuana and Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone).
- HAIR TEST 9 PANEL - Cocaine, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Oxycodone & Opiates (including codeine, morphine, heroin, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone).
- HAIR TEST 12 PANEL - Cocaine, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Tramadol, Meperidine, Oxycodone, & Opiates (including codeine, morphine, heroin, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone).
Additional Testing Available Upon Request
US Drug Test Centers provides additional testing upon request for attorney requests or court ordered requirements for alcohol testing for EtG using urine or hair follicle testing.
- Urine EtG alcohol testing - Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) is a direct metabolite of beverage alcohol (ethanol). Its presence in urine may be used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after ethanol is no longer measurable. The presence of EtG in urine is a definitive indicator that alcohol was ingested. The urine tests goes back 80 hours. This alcohol testing is ideal for zero tolerance and abstinence situations.
- Hair EtG alcohol testing - The EtG (Ethyl Glucuronide) hair alcohol test checks for the presence of the Ethyl (drinking) alcohol metabolite, Ethyl Glucuronide. The EtG Hair Alcohol Test can detect ingestion of Ethyl Alcohol within the past 7 to 90 days. EtG is a metabolite of Ethyl Alcohol, and can be detected for longer periods of time after ingestion than simply testing for Ethyl Alcohol. This test is not an under the influence test. The hair alcohol test measures average alcohol consumption over a period of approximately three months, indicates the level of alcohol use during that time period, and can provide a behavioral indication of excessive use.
Individuals that request EtG testing may be in a program that requires them to have this test. It is sometimes used by the court system for persons who may have had a DUI in the past. Employers that have a Zero Tolerance alcohol usage policy may be interested in this test, as well as employers that have substance abuse programs in place that require enrollees to be tested.
- Wellness Programs required drug and alcohol testing
- Rehab Facilities & Healthcare Facilities required drug and alcohol testing
- Family Courts required drug and alcohol testing
- Law Enforcement Agencies required drug and alcohol testing
- Schools & Parents required drug and alcohol testing
- Last Chance Agreements required drug and alcohol testing
- Adoptions required drug and alcohol testing
- DUI and DWI Offenders required drug and alcohol testing
- Probation and Parole required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Custody cases required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Protection cases required drug and alcohol testing
At US Drug Test Centers we take very seriously your requests for probation & court ordered drug and or alcohol tests. Our drug testing specialists will work with you carefully to provide exactly what you need. US Drug Test Centers are conveniently located in almost every city in the United States and getting your immediate drug or alcohol test is always quick and easy. Simply call (XXX) XXX-XXXX to order your drug test today.