Drug Testing Software
Our state of the art drug testing software system benefits the client. The employer has complete access and the system provides for speed and accuracy.
US Drug Test Centers uses the latest in technology for a web based platform for complete drug testing management. The robust platform provides for:
- Electronic ordering of drug testing anywhere in the United States
- Integration with all major SAMHSA certified laboratories
- Electronic receipt of drug test results from laboratories
- MRO review and verification of drug test results within the platform
- Employer can view MRO pending results
- View, print, save all completed results; also stored permanently in the cloud
- Automated e-mail delivery of results or notification of availability or results
- Unlimited users for employers
- Complete management of random testing and consortium pools
When utilizing US Drug Test Centers as your vender for drug testing, there is no charge for the software. It is free to the employer client.
Our platform is web based and easy to use, no hardware or software to install. This robust and secure technology will enhance the employer experience in ordering and receiving drug test results and make it easy to test applicants or employees anywhere in the United States. US Drug Test Centers will help you to implement a faster, more accurate screening process for your company in real-time, from anywhere, at any time; using secure, online resources.
Drug Testing Software Solution
Our drug testing software solution will save you time and money with your drug testing process. This is one application to manage everything for your drug testing program. A recruiter in California can order a drug test for an applicant in Georgia and get back a negative result the very next day or in some cases on the same day.
Once our MRO receives and verifies results, the client will have access to all data reports immediately all in one web based system. Random testing management is built into the system. This system has three less steps/processes for productivity and less errors then other systems on the market.
MRO Receives Reports & Stores Final Results
* Five full time MRO’s working full time to provide the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
Benefits of our Drug Testing Software
Within our system we have an extensive network of electronic enabled collection sites (over 4000). The process is simple, fast and accurate. The employer representative orders the test online. The system e-mails the order to the applicant, and the applicant walks into the collection located near to where the applicant lives. The system is integrated with the lab and the collection sites, the Medical Review Officers work directly in the same system for increased efficiency, transparency, speed and accuracy.
- Additional Benefits of our Drug Testing Software:
- Drug testing management software in the Cloud
- No paper on Non-DOT - electronic drug testing at collection sites around the United States
- Automated random program management system
- All web based – no software to install, no software updates to purchase
- Increased efficiency, Expanded access, Complete visibility
- All tests will travel through one system only with real time updates on every stage of the process
Drug Testing Process
Many employers conduct workplace drug testing but it is still an often misunderstood process. Urine drug testing is conducted as an instant test or as a lab based test. The most common drug testing panels are:
- Five Panel: Cocaine, Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids), Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust), Amphetamines (including Ecstasy and methamphetamines, also known as crystal meth), Opiates (including heroin, codeine and morphine)
- Ten Panel: All above plus Benzodiazepines (such as Xanax), Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
- Ten Panel with Expanded Opiates: All above plus hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone and oxymorphone.
- DOT Five Panel: Cocaine, Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids), Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust), Amphetamines (including Ecstasy and methamphetamines, also known as crystal meth), Opiates (including heroin, codeine and morphine).
Urine drug testing is the most common type of drug testing in the United States. It is easy to collect and transport, inexpensive to test, accurate and provides a detection window deemed adequate by most employers. Urine drug testing has been around for 25+ years and has held up in court systems as reliable and legally defensible.
Testing - Instant or Lab
Confirmation Testing if Necessary
MRO Review and Reporting of Results
Medical Review Officer (MRO)
The medical review officer (MRO) should review all laboratory based drug test results before reporting the final results the employer. The MRO acts as an independent and impartial “gatekeeper” and advocate for the accuracy and integrity of the drug testing process. Our MRO is a licensed physician who has the training and qualifications necessary to review drug test results.
The MRO provides a quality assurance review of the drug testing process for the specimens under the MROs purview. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the review of the Custody and Control Form (CCF) on all specimen collections for the purposes of determining whether there is a problem that may cause a test to be cancelled.
- Providing feedback to employers, collection sites and laboratories regarding performance issues where necessary.
- Required MRO verification of results by United States Department of Transportation and many State laws.
- Determining whether there is a legitimate medical explanation for confirmed positive, adulterated, substituted, and invalid drug tests results from the laboratory.
- Acting to investigate and correct drug test problems where possible and notify appropriate parties where necessary.
- Ensuring the timely flow of test results and other information to employers.
- Protecting the confidentiality of the drug testing information and the confidentiality of any employee or applicant medical information.
The MRO does call the employee or applicant on every non-negative drug test. The MRO will explain the verification interview process to the employee and inform the employee that the MROs decision will be based on information the employee provides during the interview. The MRO will explain to the employee that the laboratory has determined that the employee’s test result is positive, adulterated, substituted, or invalid. The MRO will tell the employee the drug(s) for which their specimen tested positive or the basis for the finding of adulteration or substitution. If an employee or applicant has a legitimate verified medical explanation for the non-negative drug test result, it will be reversed to negative by the MRO.
If the MRO determines there is no legitimate medical explanation for a confirmed positive test result other than the unauthorized use of a prohibited drug, the MRO will report the positive drug to the employer. The MRO will inform the employee of the procedure in which to request a test of the split specimen (challenge the result) if the employee desires. It is important to note that going back for another test is not an option for the employee or applicant.
Employer Receipt of Results
As an employer hopefully you get good news and your applicant or employee has a negative drug test result. You have some work to do if the drug test result is positive. For applicants with a positive drug test result, you should withdraw the offer of employment.
When an existing employee has a positive drug test result, this is where you have to make a decision that should be based on your previously written Drug Free Workplace Policy. You should follow your policy for the disciplinary action for the positive drug test. If you do not have a written Drug Free Workplace Policy; this is a problem that needs immediate corrective action. The corrective action is to immediately implement a comprehensive written Drug Free Workplace Policy. In order to avoid exposure to liability, you need to have a written policy before taking adverse action against an employee. US Drug Test Centers can assist employers with custom written Drug Free Workplace Policies.
For expert consultation for your drug testing program, call US Drug Test Centers today. Service is available in all areas of the United States.
Contact US Drug Test Centers For More Information on Drug Testing Software
Our drug testing software is designed to make the process easier for the employer. Our friendly customer service representatives are available for a brief training to help you navigate the process; ongoing assistance is also available. The system is easy and user friendly, best of all no extra charge to use the software. US Drug Test Centers clients are provide the software free of charge. Call today for a demonstration and to get started - (XXX) XXX-XXXX.