Company DOT Random Drug & Alcohol Program
Jonathan Baktari, MD / CEO of US Drug Test Centers
Nothing beats the convenience of US Drug Test Centers having over 20,000 collection sites across the United States. You will hardly ever go further than a few short miles without finding one of our drug and alcohol test locations. Ordering your alcohol and drug test online is equally simple. We've revolutionized the drug testing industry by making testing more accessible than ever, in addition to guiding businesses through every necessary step to ensure they are prepared for all testingrelated issues.
Some of the many benefits of using US Drug Test Centers are:
- Access to 20,000 + collection sites nationwide
- SAMHSA certified laboratories, certified urine collectors and certified breath alcohol technicians
- Cutting edge Web-based technology used for program management, recordkeeping, random selections and reporting of test results
- Ongoing consultation and administrative support
- Certified, full-time, MRO reporting of results - via fax, e-mail and or web reporting
- In the event of an audit of the company's drug and alcohol testing program, USDTC shall provide assistance with all necessary audit requests. A copy of any letter from regulatory officials regarding the company's drug and alcohol testing program should be forwarded to USDTC immediately upon receipt.
- DOT Clearinghouse consultation and assistance
US Drug Test Centers offers many different types of drug free workplace programs for companies. Our programs include access to 20,000+ testing locations nationwide, dedicated account representatives, random testing programs, drug free workplace trainings & policy manuals, employee education guides and more! To create a company account and to view the package options, please choose the number of employees in your company below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 866-566-0261. Thank you.
Select your number of employees to view your package options below.