US Drug Test Centers has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
US Drug Test Centers does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
US Drug Test Centers is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by US Drug Test Centers. Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
US Drug Test Centers is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at US Drug Test Centers.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-566-0261.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
US Drug Test Centers provides drug and alcohol testing services as a Service Agent.
DOT and Random Testing Programs:
For Clients using Service Provider random testing services, Service Agent may terminate the Client from the random testing pool for failure to follow the random pool procedures and guidelines. A written notice of non-compliance will be provided with an opportunity to comply with random pool procedures and guidelines. Once removed from the random testing pool, the Service Agent may notify DOT that Service Agent no longer manages the random testing program for the Client. A reinstatement fee will apply to allow the Client to re-enter the random testing program once all compliance is verified.
Strict confidentiality will be adhered to at all times, for the protection of the donor and Client. The only disclosures that will be made will be to designated employer representatives, MRO or laboratory, through written permission of the donor or formal court. The Client agrees that it will maintain the confidentiality of required information provided by Service Agent and the Client will not disclose without written authorization to any third parties not involved in the employment decision for which the information was requested.
If any contested action is brought to enforce, modify, interpret or void the provisions of this agreement, then the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees as well as appropriate relief.
All individual testing and mobile on site testing require payment in advance. Employer accounts once set up can have terms established, prior to account set up all testing required advance payment. Credit card information will not be held on file without specific permission from the customer.
For drug and alcohol tests ordered with advance payment no refunds will be issued. If the customer does not complete the testing in a timely manner causing test expiration, a new test order will be issued.
Ordering a Test
- All orders, once placed are non-refundable.
- All drug & alcohol test orders will expire in 7 days.
- All testing will be ordered using the information provided from the online order. If you need to change any information on the order form, additional fees may apply.
- All test orders will be submitted to the email address provided within 24 hours.
- All test results will be submitted to the recipient listed on the order.
- Instant testing is not available in all areas due to state laws. If you order an instant test and there are no sites available in your area, your test will be changed to a standard laboratory test.
- Out of network testing will require an additional $39 fee. If your test is out of network and payment is not submitted within 24 hours, you will forfeit your drug test order without refund.
- All online trainings are for good for one individual only. If you need to train more than one person you must purchase one training per person.
- All drug tests will be ordered to a location that is in network if available (within 25 miles), out of network if not available in network, within 100 miles.
- Due to DOT regulations, you must have a DOT paper Chain of Custody form to complete a DOT urine drug test. Some sites may be able to alter a CCF however if they are unable, your paper CCF will be mailed to you and should be received within 3-5 business days.
- Most collection sites accept electronic chain of custody forms. If there are no sites within 25 miles that accept electronic chain of custody forms, your paper chain of custody will be mailed to you and should be received within 3-5 business days. If there are no sites within 25 miles, you will be sent to the closest location within 100 miles.