Houston, Texas Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
Houston, Texas Drug Testing
Houston, Texas is one of the largest cities in America for drug testing. US Drug Test Centers has a huge presence in Houston, Texas with over 30 drug testing locations. Immediate service for drug and alcohol testing is available for employers and for individuals for drug testing. Tow truck operators in Houston, Texas are required to have drug testing programs. UBER drivers in Houston, Texas are required to have drug testing. Many oil and gas companies operate out of Houston, Texas and are required to have drug and alcohol testing programs.
Immediate service is offered for individuals needing drug testing. Individual testing is one of our specialties including court ordered testing. probation drug testing, drug tests for child custody cases, drug tests for child protective agencies, drug tests for divorce cases and drug tests upon attorney requests. With US Drug Test Centers located throughout Houston our court ordered or probation drug or alcohol tests are available with just one phone call and same day service. Immediate drug and alcohol testing with urine or hair always available.
For employers in Houston, US Drug Test Centers can assist in setting up drug testing programs and drug testing both DOT and Non-DOT programs and drug testing. Employees terminated for a positive drug test will not receive unemployment claims if the following are present:
- a policy prohibiting a positive drug test result, receipt of which has been acknowledged by the claimant;
- evidence to establish that the claimant has consented to drug testing under the policy;
- documentation to establish that the chain of custody of the claimant's sample was maintained;
- documentation from a drug testing laboratory to establish than an initial test was confirmed by the Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry method; and
- documentation of the test expressed in terms of a positive result above a stated test threshold.
US Drug Test Centers can insure that your drug testing is done properly. Our laboratories are SAMHSA certified – LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics. Common test panels ordered include urine drug testing with EtG alcohol, 5 panel drug, 10 panel drug and expanded opiates panels. Hair follicle testing is also available for the testing of many drug panels or EtG alcohol testing. Instant or rapid drug tests are also available in Houston. Any non-negative results will go the lab for confirmation. For negative results you can receive negative results same day. Our positives tests are always reviewed by an MRO. MRO stands for "Medical Review Officer." The MRO is a physician who contacts the "donor" to rule out false positives and to discuss prescription drug use with applicable employees. US Drug Test Centers operates with five full time MROs.
For employers and individuals in Houston, you best choice for drug testing is US Drug Test Centers.
Who Can Benefit from Drug or Alcohol Testing from US Drug Test Centers?
- Wellness Programs required drug and alcohol testing
- Rehab Facilities and Healthcare Facilities required drug and alcohol testing
- Family Courts required drug and alcohol testing
- Law Enforcement Agencies required drug and alcohol testing
- Schools and Parents required drug and alcohol testing
- Last Chance Agreements required drug and alcohol testing
- Adoptions required drug and alcohol testing
- DUI and DWI Offenders required drug and alcohol testing
- Probation and Parole required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Custody cases required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Protection cases required drug and alcohol testing
Great information About Houston, Texas
- Houston was founded on August 30, 1836 by brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen on land near the banks of Buffalo Bayou.
- Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago), and is the largest in the southern U.S. and Texas.
- The Houston-Galveston-Brazoria Consolidated Metropolitan Statistical Area (Houston CMSA) consists of eight counties: Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery and Waller
- The Houston CMSA covers 8,778 square miles, an area slightly smaller than Massachusetts but larger than New Jersey.
- Founded in 1836, the City of Houston has a 2010 population of 2.1 million, according to the U.S. Census Bureau --census.gov. Houston's population in 1850 was listed as 2,396.
- The metro area's population of 5.95 million in 2010 is 6th largest among U.S. metropolitan statistical areas, according to census.gov, and a 26% increase since 2000.
- Harris County's population is 4,092,459.
- Houston's latitude is 29 degrees 45 minutes north and its longitude is 95 degrees 22 minutes west
- Houston is 43 feet above sea level
- The three-airport system served 49.5 million passengers in 2010, including over seven million international travelers.
- If Houston were an independent nation, it would rank as the world's 30th largest economy The Third Quarter 2010 ACCRA Cost of Living Index shows that Houston's overall after-taxes living costs are 9% below the nationwide average, largely due to housing costs that are 21% below the average.
- Houstonians eat out more than residents of any other city. While here you can choose to indulge in one of the more than 11,000 restaurants ranging from award-winning and upscale to memorable deli shops.
- Houston has a Theater District second only to New York City with its concentration of seats in one geographic area. Located downtown, the 17-block Theater District is home to eight performing arts organizations with more than 12,000 seats.
- Houston has a unique museum district offering a range of museums, galleries, art and cultural institutions, including the City's major museums.
- Houston has more than 500 cultural, visual and performing arts organizations, 90 of which are devoted to multicultural and minority arts and is one of five U.S. cities that offer year-round resident companies in all major performing arts
- More than 90 languages are spoken throughout the Houston area.
- 92 countries have consular offices in Houston, the third highest in the nation
- Houston has professional teams representing football, baseball, mens' basketball, soccer, and AHL hockey.
- Houston is home to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The world's largest livestock show and rodeo attracts more than 2.2 million visitors each year.
- Houston has among the youngest populations in the nation. The city has the third-largest Hispanic and third-largest Mexican population in the United States
- Houston boasts more than 40 colleges, university and institutions - offering higher education options to suit all interests.
- Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, with a local economic impact of $10 billion. More than 52,000 people work within its facilities, which encompass 21 million square feet. Altogether 4.8 million patients visit them each year.
- The Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown MSA's Gross Area Product (GAP) in 2006 was $325.5 billion, slightly larger than Austria's, Poland's or Saudi Arabia's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- When comparing Houston's economy to a national economy, only 21 countries other than the United States have a gross domestic product exceeding Houston's regional gross area product.
- Houston ranks second in employment growth rate and fourth in nominal employment growth among the 10 most populous metro areas in the U.S. In 2006, the Houston metropolitan area ranked first in Texas and third in the U.S. within the category of "Best Places for Business and Careers" by Forbes magazine.
- Home to and more than 5,000 energy related firms, Houston is considered by many as the Energy Capital of the world.
- Houston's economy has a broad industrial base in the energy, aeronautics, and technology industries: only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters.
- 23 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Houston. Of the world's largest non-U.S. Corporations, 63 have a presence in Houston.
- The Port of Houston ranks first in the United States in international waterborne tonnage handled and second in total cargo tonnage handled. It is the tenth largest port in the world. The Port handled 220 million short tons of domestic and foreign cargo in 2010.
Testing options may vary on a site by site basis. Additional fees may apply depending on your location.
US Drug Test Centers
We are your complete drug-free workplace solution for employers. We provide drug testing for all reasons such as pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty. We have a state-of-the-art cloud-based software that allows you to order drug testing 24/7, store all drug test results and chain of custody forms (forever), and you can see the status of all completed drug testing. We have random drug and alcohol testing consortiums and follow all DOT rules and regulations to direct your company in the right direction to stay in compliance. We can create drug-free workplace policy manuals specific to your company’s needs, and we provide online trainings. Our online trainings are perfect for company Supervisors to learn what signs to look for if someone might be under the influence. We also have trainings that explain what Supervisors should know about the DOT rules and regulations in regards to the drug and alcohol testing program. We are a part of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and we always stay up to date with all drug testing-related rules and regulations. If you have any questions about state-specific laws regarding drug and alcohol testing, please contact our office and one of our team members will be glad to help you. If your company would like more information regarding setting up a corporate account you can set up an account online or contact us at 866-566-0261.