Cape Coral, Florida Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
About Cape Coral, Florida
Cape Coral is located in Lee County, Florida. It is the largest city between Miami and Tampa. Cape Coral’s population is over 175,000. The city is part of the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metro Area. The metro area encompasses all of Lee County and also includes the cities of Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Sanibel, among others.
The top employers in Cape Coral are the Lee Memorial Hospital, the Lee County School System, and Publix Supermarkets. The city’s economy revolves around the healthcare, retail, and real estate development.
Cape Coral has over 15 miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. There are also over 30 parks, 7 golf courses, and a waterpark in the city. The city maintains three public boat launching facilities, which residents and tourists can use to boat around Cape Coral’s 400 mile canal system.
Facts about Cape Coral
- Cape Coral is known by birding enthusiasts for a wide variety of wildlife and the largest population of burrowing owls in the state of Florida.
- The city features a sandy beach and fishing pier on the Caloosahatchee River at the public Yacht Basin & Club.
- Cape Coral is actually a large peninsula and is bordered in the south and east by the Caloosahatchee River and in the west by Matlacha Pass.
- The city is widely known as a “Waterfront Wonderland”, since with over 400 miles (640 kilometers) of navigable waterways, Cape Coral has more miles of canals than any other city in the world.
SAMHSA Report for Florida
Reports published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration estimate that there are 1,308,000 people over the age of 12 who are dependent or abuse illicit drugs or alcohol in Florida. Though Cape Coral is nowhere near epidemic levels, drug testing and drug free workplace programs help to directly address substance abuse issues in a community.
Drug Testing in Cape Coral, Florida
US Drug Test Centers offers all types of drug and alcohol tests in Cape Coral. We provide over 20 urine, hair, and breath alcohol tests. You can learn of negative results the same day with some of these tests. We even have a DOT-compliant test that normally delivers negative results in 24 to 48 hours.
Ordering a drug and alcohol test online is as simple as filling out a basic form. Once you have submitted this form and payment has been received, you will be emailed a donor pass within 24 hours. We will order your test for a facility within 25 miles of the zip code you have provided. The patient will need to take this pass, as well as their photo ID, with them to the drug and alcohol testing facility. The donor pass remains valid for 7 days.
Our testing locations require a drug test order form / donor pass and your photo ID. We can provide you with a drug test order form / donor pass within minutes of calling our office at 866-566-0261 or by placing your order online. US Drug Test Centers do not accept payment on site. Most of our testing locations accept walk-ins or same day appointments to minimize wait times.
Who Can Benefit from Drug or Alcohol Testing from US Drug Test Centers?
- Wellness Programs required drug and alcohol testing
- Rehab Facilities & Healthcare Facilities required drug and alcohol testing
- Family Courts required drug and alcohol testing
- Law Enforcement Agencies required drug and alcohol testing
- Schools & Parents required drug and alcohol testing
- Last Chance Agreements required drug and alcohol testing
- Adoptions required drug and alcohol testing
- DUI and DWI Offenders required drug and alcohol testing
- Probation and Parole required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Custody cases required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Protection cases required drug and alcohol testing
DOT Compliant Drug Testing
If you are a DOT regulated company based in Cape Coral, Florida then you must have a DOT compliant drug testing program. A drug testing program administered and maintained by US Drug Test Centers in Cape Coral can pass DOT audits at any time. We are qualified to offer all key components of a DOT compliant drug test.
Online Training for Businesses in Cape Coral, Florida
US Drug Test Centers offer a variety of affordable online training programs for your supervisors. There are DOT and non-DOT courses. Your supervisors may have already taken online drug and alcohol training. These courses are revised and updated annually as new information becomes available. It is recommended that supervisor refresher training is completed every 12 to 18 months.
Cape Coral’s Most Accurate Drug or Alcohol Testing
How do I know if the test is accurate? All of US Drug Test Centers' specimens go to a SAMHSA certified laboratory for testing. SAMHSA has an active advisory board that keeps its employees and administrators abreast of current and changing laws when it comes to drug testing. There are Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs that must carry consistencies throughout every agency and company that SAMHSA laboratories supplies. The advisory board has professionals that are uniquely qualified in their respective fields to review scientific evidence in the area of drug and alcohol treatment and testing practices.
Have more questions, visit our FAQs page for answers! https://www.usdrugtestcenters.com/question-categories.html