New York, New York Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
New York Drug Testing
New York is a big city with many drug testing centers in five boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. New York is a city of neighborhoods. And while there are nearly endless options for eating, sightseeing and shopping throughout the five boroughs—Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island—the City derives its personality from hundreds of small communities whose cultures make them feel like cities of their own.;
US Drug Test Centers operates drug testing facilities in all areas of New York City. Our drug test locations are available for urine drug testing, hair drug testing and alcohol testing. For employers US Drug Test Centers can set up your drug testing and drug free workplace programs. Other than required testing for DOT drug testing programs, New York has no law addressing drug testing in private employment.
Many facilities in New York including Quest and LabCorp locations do not perform instant or point of collection drug testing in New York due to rules from the Department of Health. Lab testing is always available.
For individuals drug testing is available with same day service. Our drug testing for individuals includes court ordered testing, probation testing, individual testing and more. Hair and EtG drug and alcohol testing are very popular in New York City.
Employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals can choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests always available from out locations throughout New York City.
Interesting Facts about New York City
- New York City is the most densely populated city in the United States of America. More than eight million people live within the city boundaries.
- New York is divided into five boroughs, or districts: Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. Completed in 1883, it connects the New York City districts of Brooklyn and Manhattan
- New York's Ellis Island is best known as gateway to the United States, because of its role as an immigration station during the late nineteenth and early twentieth century.
- New York was the capital of the United States for a brief period during the 18th Century. In total, nine US cities have served as the capital city of the United States at one time or other.
- The city of New York was originally called New Amsterdam by the Dutch traders who founded it.
- New York's financial district Wall Street is home to the New York Stock Exchange, which is the largest stock exchange in the world. The district is said to get its name from a wall that the Dutch settlers built to protect the city from attacks by English invaders!
- Around forty seven million tourists visit New York City every year. Popular tourist destinations within the city include The Broadway Theatre District, The Bronx Zoo, Ellis Island Museum, The Empire State Building, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- New York has the lowest crime rate of any North American city.
- New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the biggest art galleries in the world.
- You can visit most of New York City's museums for free.
- Approximately thirty five million people visit New York's Central Park every year, and it is the most visited city park in the United States.
- There are more than 40 professional theatres in Broadway, New York's Theatre district. Broadway is a very popular tourist attraction, with shows in most theatres running performances between Tuesday and Saturday every week. It is rare for shows to run on Mondays, and most theatres go "dark" on that day so that performers and other people who work in the theatre can have a day off.
- The buskers on New York City subways have to audition before they are allowed to entertain people - you can't just turn up with a guitar and play there!
- New York's film industry plays an important part in the city's economy, and many well-known films have been set in and around New York City.
- Box office hits which have featured well known New York landmarks and tourist attractions include King Kong (The Empire State Building) Ghostbusters II (The Statue of Liberty) X-Men (Ellis Island) Godzilla (Madison Square Garden) The Day After Tomorrow (New York Public Library) and Wall Street.
- The World Trade Center buildings were so big that they each had their own zip code (postcode).
- In 1967, it was decreed that all taxi cabs New York City should be painted yellow, in order to make them more recognizable and cut down on problems caused by unofficial, unlicensed cab drivers touting for business.
- The city has almost one hundred nicknames. The most famous nickname for New York is 'The Big Apple'.
Testing options may vary on a site by site basis. Additional fees may apply depending on your location.
US Drug Test Centers
We are your complete drug-free workplace solution for employers. We provide drug testing for all reasons such as pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty. We have a state-of-the-art cloud-based software that allows you to order drug testing 24/7, store all drug test results and chain of custody forms (forever), and you can see the status of all completed drug testing. We have random drug and alcohol testing consortiums and follow all DOT rules and regulations to direct your company in the right direction to stay in compliance. We can create drug-free workplace policy manuals specific to your company’s needs, and we provide online trainings. Our online trainings are perfect for company Supervisors to learn what signs to look for if someone might be under the influence. We also have trainings that explain what Supervisors should know about the DOT rules and regulations in regards to the drug and alcohol testing program. We are a part of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and we always stay up to date with all drug testing-related rules and regulations. If you have any questions about state-specific laws regarding drug and alcohol testing, please contact our office and one of our team members will be glad to help you. If your company would like more information regarding setting up a corporate account you can set up an account online or contact us at 866-566-0261.