Tempe, Arizona Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
About Tempe, Arizona
Tempe is located in Maricopa County, Arizona, just east of Phoenix. The Phoenix Metro Area consists of cities in Maricopa and Pinal counties. The largest are these cities are Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, and Scottsdale.
Tempe is home to many corporations, such as LifeLock, Circle K, Insight Enterprises, and First Solar. The largest employers in Tempe are Arizona State University, the Maricopa County Community College District, and the Salt River Project.
Hiking, mountain and road biking, rock climbing, frisbee golf, and equestrian activities are all activities which are offered at Papago and South Mountain Parks. Tempe Town Lake draws millions of visitors each year. In November, Tempe also hosts an annual Ironman Triathlon.
Facts about Tempe
- Arizona State University, located in Tempe, enrolls students from over 150 countries.
- There are 330 days of sunshine each year in Tempe and the average temperature is 85.3 degrees.
- Arizona State University's Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- It was also known as Hayden's Ferry during the territorial times of Arizona.
- Tempe is the spring training host city of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- The city is named after the Vale of Tempe in Greece.
SAMHSA Report for Arizona
Reports published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration estimate that there are 522,000 people over the age of 12 who are dependent or abuse illicit drugs or alcohol in Arizona. Though Tempe is nowhere near epidemic levels, drug testing and drug free workplace programs help to directly address substance abuse issues in a community.
Drug Testing in Tempe, Arizona
US Drug Test Centers offers all types of drug and alcohol tests in Tempe. We provide over 20 urine, hair, and breath alcohol tests. You can learn of negative results the same day with some of these tests. We even have a DOT-compliant test that normally delivers negative results in 24 to 48 hours.
Ordering a drug and alcohol test online is as simple as filling out a basic form. Once you have submitted this form and payment has been received, you will be emailed a donor pass within 24 hours. We will order your test for a facility within 25 miles of the zip code you have provided. The patient will need to take this pass, as well as their photo ID, with them to the drug and alcohol testing facility. The donor pass remains valid for 7 days.
Our testing locations require a drug test order form / donor pass and your photo ID. We can provide you with a drug test order form / donor pass within minutes of calling our office at 866-566-0261 or by placing your order online. US Drug Test Centers do not accept payment on site. Most of our testing locations accept walk-ins or same day appointments to minimize wait times.
Who Can Benefit from Drug or Alcohol Testing from US Drug Test Centers?
- Wellness Programs required drug and alcohol testing
- Rehab Facilities & Healthcare Facilities required drug and alcohol testing
- Family Courts required drug and alcohol testing
- Law Enforcement Agencies required drug and alcohol testing
- Schools & Parents required drug and alcohol testing
- Last Chance Agreements required drug and alcohol testing
- Adoptions required drug and alcohol testing
- DUI and DWI Offenders required drug and alcohol testing
- Probation and Parole required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Custody cases required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Protection cases required drug and alcohol testing
DOT Compliant Drug Testing
If you are a DOT regulated company based in Tempe, Arizona then you must have a DOT compliant drug testing program. A drug testing program administered and maintained by US Drug Test Centers in Tempe can pass DOT audits at any time. We are qualified to offer all key components of a DOT compliant drug test.
Online Training for Businesses in Tempe, Arizona
US Drug Test Centers offer a variety of affordable online training programs for your supervisors. There are DOT and non-DOT courses. Your supervisors may have already taken online drug and alcohol training. These courses are revised and updated annually as new information becomes available. It is recommended that supervisor refresher training is completed every 12 to 18 months.
Tempe’s Most Accurate Drug or Alcohol Testing
How do I know if the test is accurate? All of US Drug Test Centers' specimens go to a SAMHSA certified laboratory for testing. SAMHSA has an active advisory board that keeps its employees and administrators abreast of current and changing laws when it comes to drug testing. There are Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs that must carry consistencies throughout every agency and company that SAMHSA laboratories supplies. The advisory board has professionals that are uniquely qualified in their respective fields to review scientific evidence in the area of drug and alcohol treatment and testing practices.