South Carolina Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
South Carolina is known for its beautiful warm beaches and early American History as one of the original 13 states. Thousands of people flock to the beaches at Hilton Head and manhy take time to visit Fort Sumter to immerse themselves in the early battles of the Civil War. South Carolina is also fighting a battle against heroin and methamphetamine use across the state, with a 9% increase in opioid use since 2014. Between 2015 and 2016 over 500 people died of drug related causes.
Alcohol has also posed considerable problems for younger citizens in South Carolina with most of them admitting to trying alcohol before other drugs. With nearly 5 million people calling the southern state home, US Drug Test Centers has stepped up to the task to provide accurate information about drug and alcohol testing for individuals and employers throughout the state.
Find a Drug Test Center Near You
In addition to providing much needed information, US Drug Test Centers also provides drug and alcohol testing in 300 locations throughout South Carolina. We have multiple locations in Charleston (13), Columbia (30), Greenville (28), Myrtle Beach (10) including a location 5 minutes from Ocean Lakes Family Campground, and Florence (11). For anyone planning a trip to the numerous places to see there is guaranteed to be a US Drug Test Center near by. See below for a complete list of our locations.
Our drug testing locations offer ETG, hair follicle, urine and DOT testing. If you require a drug test for employment, court, divorce, or personal matters, we have the resources to help you. Call us today at 1-866-566-0261 to speak to a representative about same day test options or visit our website options for more information on drug tests online.
US Drug Test Centers
US Drug Test Centers is the complete, drug-free workplace solution for employers. We provide drug testing for all reasons such as pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty.We have a state-of-the-art cloud-based software that allows you to order drug testing 24/7, store all drug test results and chain of custody forms (forever), and you can see the status of all completed drug testing.
We have random drug and alcohol testing consortiums and follow all DOT rules and regulations to direct your company in the right direction to stay in compliance. At USDTC, we can create drug-free workplace policy manuals specific to your company’s needs, and we provide online trainings.
Our online trainings are perfect for company Supervisors to learn what signs to look for if someone might be under the influence. We also have trainings that explain what Supervisors should know about the DOT rules and regulations in regards to the drug and alcohol testing program.
We are a part of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and we always stay up to date with all drug testing-related rules and regulations. If you have any questions about state-specific laws regarding drug and alcohol testing, please contact our office and one of our team members will be glad to help you. If your company would like more information regarding setting up a corporate account you can set up an account online or contact us at 866-566-0261.
302 Testing locations in South Carolina
Drug Free Workplace Programs
Employers in South Carolina can participate in the "The Drug-free Workplace Act".
When participating in this program the employer can get a 5% premium credit on workers compensation insurance. The employer certifies that they will provide a drug free environment by:
- Publishing and distributing to all employees a policy stating that the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited, and stating the consequences of a violation.
- Establishing an employee drug-awareness program to educate employees about the employer's drug-free workplace policy, the dangers of drug abuse, the availability of counseling programs, and the penalties for violating the policy.
- Including in the policy a statement notifying employees that as a condition of employment, employees must abide by the terms of the policy and notify the employer of any criminal drug statute conviction for a violation occurring in the workplace no later than 5 days after the conviction.
- Notifying the using agency within 10 days of receiving notice of an employee conviction.
- Imposing a sanction on or requiring satisfactory participation in a drug abuse rehabilitation program by any employee convicted.
- Making a good-faith effort to maintain a drug-free workplace through implementation of the policy. South Carolina law grants a workers' compensation premium credit of at least 5 percent to employers that set up programs aimed at preventing employees from using illegal drugs or alcohol on the job (SC Code 38-73-5041–1–15; ).
- The testing procedure to be adopted by the employer must include provisions for random drug testing.
Complete Drug Testing Services
Whatever your drug and alcohol testing needs are we can help. All of our South Carolina locations can assist you with the following:
- Court ordered drug testing
- Probation Drug Testing
- DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Consortium Random Programs
- Drug Free Workplace Programs
- Employment Drug Tests
- Child Custody Cases
- Divorce Cases
Call today for same day service. Drug test panels available include 5, 9, 12 & 14. Contact us if you do not see a particule drug test on this site and we may be able to assist. Our drug testing specialists will answer all your questions and provide you with top level service. If you have already had a drug or alcohol test, someone will reach out with the drug test results just as soon as they are available.
Contact US Drug Test Centers today at 866-566-0261 for service in your area!
About South Carolina
South Carolina is a southeastern U.S. state known for its shoreline of subtropical beaches and marsh like sea islands. South Carolina's vibrant culture, rich heritage and breathtaking natural beauty are what make our state just right. Come and savor South Carolina, where there's something for everyone to enjoy. Football fans enjoy the South Carolina Gamecocks football team representing the University of South Carolina located in Columbia, South Carolina.
Testing options may vary on a site by site basis. Additional fees may apply depending on your location.
Drug Testing Locations by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia