Virginia Beach, Virginia Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
Drug Testing in Virginia Beach, Virginia
US Drug Test Centers offers all types of drug and alcohol tests in Virginia Beach. We provide over 20 urine, hair, and breath alcohol tests. You can learn of negative results the same day with some of these tests. We even have a DOT-compliant test that normally delivers negative results in 24 to 48 hours.
Aside from the traditional 5 panel test, we also have an expanded 10 panel test. These additional configurations can include Benzodiazepines (such as Xanax), Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Methaqualone (Quaaludes) and Oxycodone including Oxymorphone and Oxycodone. Traditional facilities routinely provide testing for both the 5 panel and 10 panel drug tests.
US Drug Test Centers has over 20 locations in and near Virginia Beach. Our testing locations require a drug test order form / donor pass and your photo ID. We can provide you with a drug test order form / donor pass within minutes of calling our office at 866-566-0261 or by placing your order online. US Drug Test Centers do not accept payment on site. Most of our testing locations accept walk-ins or same day appointments to minimize wait times.
About Virginia Beach, Virginia
Virginia Beach has a population over 450,000 people, making it the most populous city in Virginia. The city’s economy is primarily composed of tourist, retail, and defense industries. Virginia Beach is truly a resort city with hundreds of miles of beaches, several state parks, and numerous hotels. It is an ideal vacation spot as it is south of the average paths of storms originating in higher latitudes and north of the average paths of storms originating in lower latitudes.
Legally Mandated Drug Tests in Virginia Beach
US Drug Test Centers can perform drug tests required by probation or court orders. This service can be provided on a daily basis or as necessary. Our drug testing specialists are committed to the highest standards. This ensures properly administered tests and accurate results.
Employee and pre-employment drug testing in Virginia Beach
A drug-free facility benefits everyone in the workplace. Committing to a drug-free policy can also reduce your exposure to liability related to drug or alcohol related incidents. US Drug Test Centers can help your company implement and maintain a drug-free environment with our complete range of drug testing services.
We offer extremely fast results for DOT and non-DOT drug tests – 93% of our negative drug test results are reported in 24 to 48 hours. Instant testing for non-DOT programs are also available with same day negative results.
Personal Drug Testing in Virginia Beach
Our drug testing facilities in Virginia Beach can perform immediate drug tests for individuals which may be required in the following situations: by court order, probation, divorce hearings, custody hearings, and in other legal and employment circumstances. We have over 20 drug testing centers in Virginia Beach for your convenience. These drug tests are done the same day that they are requested and the results are usually delivered quickly.
DOT Compliant Drug Testing
If you are a DOT regulated company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia then you must have a DOT compliant drug testing program. A drug testing program administered and maintained by US Drug Test Centers in Virginia Beach can pass DOT audits at any time. We are qualified to offer all key components of a DOT compliant drug test.
Online Training for Businesses in Virginia Beach, Virginia
US Drug Test Centers offer a variety of affordable online training programs for your supervisors. There are DOT and non-DOT courses. Your supervisors may have already taken online drug and alcohol training. These courses are revised and updated annually as new information becomes available. It is recommended that supervisor refresher training is completed every 12 to 18 months.
In the City of Virginia Beach, drug testing is popular. US Drug Test Centers operates drug testing locations throughout Virginia Beach and all of Virginia. We get many calls for hair follicle drug testing - a forensic toxicology test that identifies if someone has ingested drugs in the past 5 to 90 days. EtG alcohol testing with urine and hair are also available at our Virginia Beach drug testing facilities.
US Drug Test Centers provides drug testing for employers DOT and Non DOT. Drug Free Workplace policies can be set up for your company. Whether you’re an employer, attorney, individual, physician or parent, you can schedule drug screening tests that detect the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates and many other drugs at our Virginia Beach drug testing locations.
Immediate service is offered for individuals needing drug testing. Individual testing is one of our specialties including court ordered testing. probation drug testing, drug tests for child custody cases, drug tests for child protective agencies, drug tests for divorce cases and drug tests upon attorney requests. With US Drug Test Centers located throughout Virginia Beach our court ordered or probation drug or alcohol tests are available with just one phone call and same day service. Affordable and immediate drug and alcohol testing with urine or hair always available – drug panels, alcohol and EtG. Get your drug test results accurate and fast.
Our drug and alcohol testing services in Virginia Beach are confidential and affordable. Virginia legislation does not address drug testing in private employment. This means that employers are free to require or ask employees and applicants to take a drug test, as long as they don’t run afoul of other legal protections.
Employers in Virginia can receive discounts on workers compensation insurance by implementing a drug free workplace. Insurers are required by law to provide a premium discount of up to 5% to employers that institute and maintain a drug-free workplace program. Educating your employees is important. A drug-free workplace program should contain an educational component that informs employees on the health and safety risks drug use imposes on all employees. You should also point out to employees the costs drug use has on your company’s bottom line, productivity and increased health-care costs. Call US Drug Test Centers for assistance.
Located on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Beach is included in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area. Virginia Beach is a resort city with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels, motels, and restaurants along its oceanfront; population is just under ½ million.
Interesting facts about Virginia
- Virginia was named for England's "Virgin Queen," Elizabeth I.
- The major cash crop of Virginia is tobacco and many of the people who live there earn their living from the tobacco industry.
- Jamestown, the first of the original 13 Colonies was founded for the purpose of silk cultivation. Silk to be traded with the Court of King James. After blight fungus destroyed the mulberry trees (silkworm food), sericulturist planted tobacco as a cash crop.
- Jamestown was the first English settlement in the U.S. It was also the first capital of Virginia.
- Virginia is known as "the birthplace of a nation".
- Arlington County was originally part of the ten-mile square parcel of land surveyed in 1791 to be part of Washington, DC. The U.S. Congress returned that portion of the land to the "Commonwealth of Virginia" following a referendum among its citizens.
- Eight United States Presidents were born in Virginia: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, William Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor, and Woodrow Wilson.
- Six Presidents' wives were born in Virginia: Martha Washington, Martha Jefferson, Rachel Jackson, Letitia Tyler, Ellen Arthur, and Edith Wilson.
- Seven Presidents are buried in Virginia: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Tyler, Taft and Kennedy.
- The present state capital in Richmond was also the capital of the Confederacy.
- The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg is the second oldest in the United States, it was founded in 1693.
- The State nickname is "Old Dominion".
- The State flower is not really a flower, but the blossom of the dogwood tree, which is also the state tree.
- The first peanuts grown in the United States were grown in Virginia.
- The Blue Ridge Mountains are located in Virginia.
- The American Revolution ended with the surrender of Cornwallis in Yorktown.
- On March 9, 1862 at Hampton Roads, Virginia, the USS Monitor and the CSS Virginia (formerly the USS Merrimac) met in one of the most famous naval engagements in US history. Their battle, the first of its kind between metal armored vessels, changed for all time the nature of naval warfare.
- 10th of the 13 original colonies, Virginia was admitted to the union June 25, 1788.
- The state motto is "Sic Semper Tyrannis". (Thus always to tyrants)
- Union Passenger Railway was the first successful electric street railway transit agency. It was formed in 1888 at Richmond.
Testing options may vary on a site by site basis. Additional fees may apply depending on your location.
US Drug Test Centers
We are your complete drug-free workplace solution for employers. We provide drug testing for all reasons such as pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty. We have a state-of-the-art cloud-based software that allows you to order drug testing 24/7, store all drug test results and chain of custody forms (forever), and you can see the status of all completed drug testing. We have DOT approved random drug and alcohol testing consortiums and follow all DOT rules and regulations to direct your company in the right direction to stay in compliance. We can create drug-free workplace policy manuals specific to your company’s needs, and we provide online trainings. Our online trainings are perfect for company Supervisors to learn what signs to look for if someone might be under the influence. We also have trainings that explain what Supervisors should know about the DOT rules and regulations in regards to the drug and alcohol testing program. We are a part of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and we always stay up to date with all drug testing-related rules and regulations. If you have any questions about state-specific laws regarding drug and alcohol testing, please contact our office and one of our team members will be glad to help you. If your company would like more information regarding setting up a corporate account you can set up an account online or contact us at 866-566-0261.