If you're trying to keep your workplace drug- and alcohol-free, then you probably already know how important it is to work with a drug-testing company that's reliable, efficient, and speedy. You certainly have options to choose from, so why US Drug Test Centers? Let's talk about why we can do it better than our competitors.
1. US Drug Test Centers Offers a Wide Variety of Test Types
Our types of drug testing include:
- Urine drug testing.
- Hair drug testing.
- Alcohol/ETG testing.
- Instant/Point-of-Collection testing (POCT).
We also conduct specialty drug testing, which spans club drugs, steroids, Rohypnol, street drugs, suboxone, heavy metals, and unknown substances.
Within each of these, there are various drug test panels that you can choose from:
- Hair drug testing: 5-panel hair test, 5-panel + expanded opiates, 9-panel, 12-panel, 14-panel, and more.
- Urine drug testing: 5 panel DOT, 5-panel non-DOT, 5 panel + expanded opioids, 10-panel + expanded opiates, 10-panel instant non-DOT, 10-panel non-DOT, and many more.
- ETG alcohol testing: ETG urine, 10-panel + ETG urine, 10-panel + alcohol urine
Generally speaking, our testing options rank from four to 16 panels. If you don’t see the panel you need, contact us to see how we might be able to better customize your testing experience.
Accuracy is one of the pillars of our business. With that being said, all of our drug and alcohol test results are reviewed and verified by a medical review officer (MRO).
2. We Have More Than 20,000 Testing Locations Nationwide
No matter where you live in the United States, you never have to go far to find one of our testing sites. From Los Angeles, California, to Newport, Maine, we're almost always within short driving distance. You can conveniently order a test online. Our laboratory partners are Quest Diagnostics and Labcorp.
3. We'll Even Come to You
Want your drug testing services to be even more convenient? Use our on-site mobile testing. This is an excellent solution for post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. It's available 24 hours a day, and we guarantee a collector response time of two hours, at the most. Both scheduled and emergency services are available for DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing.
4. US Drug Test Centers Does More than Drug Testing
Keeping your workplace drug-free consists of so much more than just testing. We will also:
- Create your drug-free workplace policy manual.
- Train your team to maintain a substance-free workplace.
- Train your designated employer representative (DER).
- Serve as your third-party administrator (TPA), if your business operates under the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Give you access to our state-of-the-art drug testing software system.
Our goal is to help you stay compliant and keep your workplace substance-free so that you can save money, boost efficiency, protect your staff, and maintain morale.
5. We Help More than Employers
While we do work with a considerable number of companies (both DOT and non-DOT), these aren't the only clients we can help. We also work with individuals who need court-ordered testing, including:
We work with rehab and healthcare facilities, courts, law enforcement agencies, schools, parents, and adoption agencies.
Why Should Employers Care About Drug Testing?
Substance abuse at work is more costly than you might think — and in more ways than one. For instance, every year, the healthcare costs associated with drug abuse at work are around $25 billion. When you combine that with the costs incurred due to lost work and productivity, that number jumps to $81 billion.
It might be an employee showing up late because they're hungover — or not showing up at all. It could be one of your workers missing important deadlines because they're high on weed. It could also be an employee having a nasty accident with a piece of office equipment because they're exhausted from partying all night. Not only does it put the employee at risk, but it can mean other employees are vulnerable too, it hurts your bottom line, and if you work directly with customers, their experience with your business can be negatively impacted.
Drug and alcohol abuse at work can lead to theft, on-the-job accidents, compromised productivity, and increased turnover — and employers are footing the bill for it.
The best way to protect your business and the people operating it is with diligent drug testing and a rock-solid drug-free workplace policy that protects you, your employees, and your business entity.
What to Look for in a Drug Testing Center
If you're ready to start taking substance use at work more seriously, here are a few things you should look for in a partner:
- Flexibility in panels: Different businesses have different needs. Make sure your drug testing partner offers plenty of options and can even customize a program that suits you.
- Heightened accuracy: Ideally, all results should be reviewed and verified by an MRO to confirm correctness.
- A holistic approach: As we mentioned earlier, keeping your workplace substance-free isn't only about testing. Your partner should aid you in creating a policy and managing other responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service: Your partner should be with you every step of the way and offer reliable communication in a timely manner.
- Convenience: Conducting testing should be quick, easy, and accessible for all parties involved.
Keeping substance abuse under control takes a team effort, and we're here to help. Ready to take the next step? Contact us today with your questions and needs, and let's talk about how US Drug Test Centers can help you maintain a safe, secure, and positive workplace environment.