Rancho Cucamonga, California Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
About Rancho Cucamonga, California
Rancho Cucamonga is located in San Bernardino County, California at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. It has a population over 170,000. Rancho Cucamonga experiences an average of 287 sunny days per year, while the national average is only 205 days. Some of the city’s neighbors are Ontario and Fontana.
Rancho Cucamonga is home to a vibrant lifestyle center called Victoria Gardens. Built in the eastern part of the city, Victoria Gardens was developed to bring a traditional downtown commercial area to a suburban city. It features a 12 screen movie theater, two main streets, and stores which open to the sidewalks.
The top employers in Rancho Cucamonga are Etiwanda School District, Chaffey College, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals. Tamco Steel also operates in the city. It is the only steel mill in California.
Facts about Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga is the conjunction of the Mojave Trail, the Old Spanish Trail, former U.S. Route 66 (now signed as Foothill Boulevard), and El Camino Real.
- There are some references to Cucamonga in Bugs Bunny cartoons, not surprising given that Mel Blanc was Bugs Bunny's voice actor.
- The city hosts LoanMart Field, (formerly known as The Epicenter), a minor-league baseball stadium, home of the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The Quakes' mascot, Tremor, is a "Rallysaurus".
- The name Cucamonga became popular to fans of Jack Benny's popular radio program, in which an announcer, voiced by Mel Blanc, would call out: “Train leaving on track five for Anaheim, Azusa and Cucamonga!”. The humor stems partly from the fact that it is geographically impossible for a single train to serve all three places. This running gag became so popular that it eventually led to a statue of Benny in Cucamonga.
SAMHSA Report for California
Reports published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration estimate that there are 2,643,000 people over the age of 12 who are dependent or abuse illicit drugs or alcohol in California. Though Rancho Cucamonga is nowhere near epidemic levels, drug testing and drug free workplace programs help to directly address substance abuse issues in a community.
Drug Testing in Rancho Cucamonga, California
US Drug Test Centers offers all types of drug and alcohol tests in Rancho Cucamonga. We provide over 20 urine, hair, and breath alcohol tests. You can learn of negative results the same day with some of these tests. We even have a DOT-compliant test that normally delivers negative results in 24 to 48 hours.
Ordering a drug and alcohol test online is as simple as filling out a basic form. Once you have submitted this form and payment has been received, you will be emailed a donor pass within 24 hours. We will order your test for a facility within 25 miles of the zip code you have provided. The patient will need to take this pass, as well as their photo ID, with them to the drug and alcohol testing facility. The donor pass remains valid for 7 days.
Our testing locations require a drug test order form / donor pass and your photo ID. We can provide you with a drug test order form / donor pass within minutes of calling our office at 866-566-0261 or by placing your order online. US Drug Test Centers do not accept payment on site. Most of our testing locations accept walk-ins or same day appointments to minimize wait times.
Who Can Benefit from Drug or Alcohol Testing from US Drug Test Centers?
- Wellness Programs required drug and alcohol testing
- Rehab Facilities & Healthcare Facilities required drug and alcohol testing
- Family Courts required drug and alcohol testing
- Law Enforcement Agencies required drug and alcohol testing
- Schools & Parents required drug and alcohol testing
- Last Chance Agreements required drug and alcohol testing
- Adoptions required drug and alcohol testing
- DUI and DWI Offenders required drug and alcohol testing
- Probation and Parole required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Custody cases required drug and alcohol testing
- Child Protection cases required drug and alcohol testing
DOT Compliant Drug Testing
If you are a DOT regulated company based in Rancho Cucamonga, California then you must have a DOT compliant drug testing program. A drug testing program administered and maintained by US Drug Test Centers in Rancho Cucamonga can pass DOT audits at any time. We are qualified to offer all key components of a DOT compliant drug test.
Online Training for Businesses in Rancho Cucamonga, California
US Drug Test Centers offer a variety of affordable online training programs for your supervisors. There are DOT and non-DOT courses. Your supervisors may have already taken online drug and alcohol training. These courses are revised and updated annually as new information becomes available. It is recommended that supervisor refresher training is completed every 12 to 18 months.
Rancho Cucamonga’s Most Accurate Drug or Alcohol Testing
How do I know if the test is accurate? All of US Drug Test Centers' specimens go to a SAMHSA certified laboratory for testing. SAMHSA has an active advisory board that keeps its employees and administrators abreast of current and changing laws when it comes to drug testing. There are Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs that must carry consistencies throughout every agency and company that SAMHSA laboratories supplies. The advisory board has professionals that are uniquely qualified in their respective fields to review scientific evidence in the area of drug and alcohol treatment and testing practices.