Are you on probation? Were you given court-ordered drug and/or alcohol testing? US Drug Test Centers can help you out with all of your drug and alcohol testing needs. With over 20,000 locations nationwide, US Drug Test Centers is your premier drug and alcohol testing resource. You may be asking yourself, what type of testing do we provide at US Drug Test Centers? Below is a list of some of the more common tests that we do for those with court or probation needs.
- Standard 5 panel urine drug test: Screens for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, and opiates.
- Standard 10 panel urine drug test: Screens for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, and quaaludes.
- Urine Alcohol Test: If you're looking for a urine alcohol test, this can be added to any of the above panels.
The above tests can also have an expanded opiates panel added to them, which we highly recommend, considering our nation's opioid addiction.
US Drug Test Centers also offers hair follicle testing. Our standard hair test is a 5 panel hair follicle test, which screens for:
- Amphetamines (methamphetamine, ecstasy, MDMA, and MDA)
- Opiates (codeine, morphine, and heroin)
Again, you can add on expanded opiates test. There are also more advanced panels, such as a 9 and 12 panel hair drug test.
We have additional testing options available by request. These tests include:
- Urine EtG Alcohol Testing: The EtG test (Ethyl Glucuronide) is a test that contains the metabolite of ethanol. The EtG urine test can be used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after the ethanol is no longer measurable. The EtG urine test goes back 80 hours and is ideal for zero-tolerance situations.
- Hair EtG Alcohol Testing: This test, similar to the one above, tests for the Ethyl Glucuronide metabolite through a hair follicle. The biggest difference between the hair and the urine EtG test is that the hair EtG test can detect the ingestion of alcohol within the last seven to 90 days. This test measures the average alcohol consumption over a period of three months and can indicate the level of alcohol use within that timeframe.
Another service that US Drug Test Centers offers is our random drug and alcohol testing program. We are able to customize a random drug or alcohol test program based on your needs and wants.
At US Drug Test Centers, our drug testing consultants will work with you to provide the right type of service for your needs. With over 20,000 locations nationwide, we will find the location closest to where you're located and get you in for testing in a timely manner.