Oklahoma Drug Testing
Our testing locations do not accept payment and require a drug test order form at the time of testing. Please click the "Order a Test" button to order your test. Once your order has been processed, your drug test order form will be emailed to you.
Home to nearly 4 million people, Oklahoma is full of mountain ranges and vast prairies in the Great Planes area. Oklahoma has fallen victim to the drug epidemic with its main culprits being methamphetamine and heroin. Since 2016, the number of residents dying from meth related overdoses has increased more than 200%. Oklahoma has also been cited as one of the worst states for prescription drug abuse. With 128 prescriptions being written per 100 people making it the 5th highest in the nation for opioid prescriptions.
Finding A Drug Test Location In Oklahoma
US Drug Test Centers has over 400 locations across Oklahoma. We have 63 locations in Oklahoma City, 38 in Tulsa, 12 in Enid, 10 in Durant and many more locations throughout the state. From Idabel in the southeast corner with 3 locations including one just outside the Red Slough Wildlife Management Area, 3 in Miami in the northeast corner, 7 in Guymon in the central panhandle and 12 in Lawton near the southwestern border, we are guaranteed to have allocation near by. We are also located McClain (a location in Purcell), Payne County (11 in Stillwater), Washington County (10 in Bartlesville) and Tulsa County with over 30 locations in Tulsa and 2 in Bixby.
US Drug Test Centers offer a variety of options for your drug and alcohol needs. In the state of Oklahoma an employer has the right to ensure a safe and productive work environment and may require a drug test be taken under certain circumstances such as; a routine physical for employees, at random, as a follow up to a rehabilitation program or following a workplace accident where property damage ensued. If you are an employer in the state of Oklahoma, US Drug Test Centers offer more information about drug testing online or by calling us to speak to a representative today at 1-866-566-0261.
Drug testing and alcohol testing are available in all areas of Oklahoma. DOT programs for trucking companies can be set up right away through US Drug Test Centers! Owner operators or self-employed drivers can call today for service, as well as get enrolled into our DOT drug testing consortium. Call US Drug Test Centers today for same day service in all areas of Oklahoma!
US Drug Test Centers
US Drug Test Centers is the complete, drug-free workplace solution for employers. We provide drug testing for all reasons such as pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty.We have a state-of-the-art cloud-based software that allows you to order drug testing 24/7, store all drug test results and chain of custody forms (forever), and you can see the status of all completed drug testing.
We have random drug and alcohol testing consortiums and follow all DOT rules and regulations to direct your company in the right direction to stay in compliance. At USDTC, we can create drug-free workplace policy manuals specific to your company’s needs, and we provide online trainings.
Our online trainings are perfect for company Supervisors to learn what signs to look for if someone might be under the influence. We also have trainings that explain what Supervisors should know about the DOT rules and regulations in regards to the drug and alcohol testing program.
We are a part of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and we always stay up to date with all drug testing-related rules and regulations. If you have any questions about state-specific laws regarding drug and alcohol testing, please contact our office and one of our team members will be glad to help you. If your company would like more information regarding setting up a corporate account you can set up an account online or contact us at 866-566-0261.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oklahoma Drug Testing
This material is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for legal guidance. State & local laws change frequently and vary greatly. These are state & local laws and do not over rule the federal Department of Transportation laws & policies. Readers are advised to consult with their legal counsel or industry experts before acting based on this information. Last Updated June 2019
Oklahoma Drug Testing FAQs
Employers may only test for controlled substances in Schedules I, II, or III. Test facilities must be registered with the state and pay a fee. Onsite (POCT) drug testing is permitted, but with specific requirements. Post-accident drug testing is limited.
Drug Testing In The Workplace
A major producer of natural gas, oil, and agricultural products, Oklahoma relies on an economic base of aviation, energy, telecommunications, and biotechnology. Oklahoma City and Tulsa serve as Oklahoma's primary economic anchors, with nearly two-thirds of Oklahomans living within their metropolitan statistical areas. Several States surround Oklahoma. It is bounded on the east by Arkansas and Missouri, on the north by Kansas, on the northwest by Colorado, on the far west by New Mexico, and on the south and near-west by Texas.
US Drug Test Centers operate facilities in all areas of Oklahoma and these facilities offer same day drug testing services. Our instant drug testing program is available from LabCorp at our LabCorp Patient Service Center facilities. Hair follicle testing is available for a five, nine or twelve hair drug test. EtG alcohol testing is available with an eighty hour lookback period for consumption of alcohol.
Drug testing is available for probation drug testing, drug court testing, court ordered alcohol or drug testing, child custody cases and personal reasons. All tests are secure and confidential.
Oklahoma Drug Testing Laws
For employers, Oklahoma is a "mandatory" state, meaning, if an employer chooses to conduct drug or alcohol testing, such tests must be conducted per state law. General drug testing requirements in Oklahoma include:
- On-site testing is permitted for initial tests only; all non-negative results must be confirmed at an approved laboratory. Only devices approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration are permitted.
- Appropriate specimens for drug testing include urine, saliva and hair; for alcohol testing blood, breath, oral fluid and urine.
- Split specimen collections are required.
- All initial screen positives must be confirmed via GC/MS or an equivalent technology. Evidential breath tests are considered a confirmatory test for alcohol screens.
- A Medical Review Officer (MRO) must verify test results.
Employer drug testing policies in Oklahoma must include the following:
- All COMPANY employees and new hires will receive a copy of the policy and/or any changes made to the policy.
- The policy will be posted in a prominent location at the work site.
- Employees must be given 30 days to review a new or revised drug-testing program.
- The COMPANY will pay for all drug tests and any related transportation costs. Employees may be required to pay for re-tests, but the Company will reimburse such costs if the second test result is negative.
- Time spent testing is considered work time for compensation purposes.
- Testing will occur during or immediately after regular work time for employees and shall be considered work for purposes of benefits and compensation.
- There shall be no direct observation of the collection of a sample.
- The COMPANY will not take disciplinary action against an employee until a test has been confirmed. The COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend or transfer a worker to another position pending the confirmed result of a test.
- Disciplinary action may be taken against an employee who refuses to be tested. Employees discharged for refusal to be tested will be considered to have been discharged for misconduct for unemployment compensation benefits purposes.
- Employees and applicants who have a confirmed positive test result will be given the opportunity to explain, in confidence, the test result.
- Employees and applicants who have a confirmed positive test result will be given the opportunity to have confirmatory retest conducted on the original sample (the second specimen of a split sample). The test will be paid for by the employee and must take place a certified laboratory of the employee's choosing. If the confirmatory retest does not confirm the original test result, the company will not take disciplinary action against the employee and the cost of the test will be reimbursed.
All information or written documentation relative to drug testing is considered confidential and will not be disclosed in any manner unless required to by law or with written permission of the employee.
Both drug and alcohol, hair testing and ETG alcohol testing are all available to you with just one phone call in all areas of Oklahoma! Call US Drug Test Centers at 866-566-0261!